South Park Characters play League of Legends South Park Characters play League of Legends

Not bad, but I feel this could've been alot better. This idea had (and still has) alot of potential. I thought the voices were pretty good. Although Butters sounded a little bit too slow IMO.

This can be ignored if the movie was actually funny. And although some parts made me grin, it kind of felt like you rushed the script or something, because if you worked out those jokes and for instance Cartman really be the toxic shit he would be in league this would already be alot better. As this was targeted towards the LoL audience, what Cartman just said is nothing compared to what they are used to on daily basis.

I loved the stupidity of Butters in this movie and it was really the best part of it all for me, but that could've been better as well. I hope you'll keep improving and I'd love to see what future movies you'll submit to the NG portal, I'll be following your progress. :)

Also don't mind fanboys like that \/
the fact you're showing your work to the world is admirable.

storytellerYT responds:

Thank you, the original file didn't have slowed down voices, I don't know why it happened when I uploaded it to newgrounds. I'm not really good at writing scripts but I'm trying to improve :)

Splatoon Horror Splatoon Horror

Nicely animated, too bad it was so short.

Sonic 2 true ending Sonic 2 true ending

Yes! Once more Sonic faceplants!

BendeeStab responds:

Lol

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

MOAR

Donald Duck's Misery Donald Duck's Misery

Hahaha what the hell just happened here.
5/5

Yawning Contest Yawning Contest

Funny concept, needs work on the animation though.

Attack on Titan Parody Attack on Titan Parody

Hahaha, freaking hilarious! For someone who has seen attack on titan, I could totally relate to this.

Pokemon WTF Pokemon WTF

Loved the animation! Keep this up and you'll be creating really good stuff very soon!